Free downloadable e-booklet on appealing a denial of Social Security disability benefits in New Jersey
2. Tips for a successful appeal
3. Common mistakes to avoid
4. Answers to frequently asked questions
Free bonus: 10 lessons on appeals and the disability hearing
2. Filing your second appeal
3. Obtaining persuasive medical evidence
4. Educating your treating doctor
5. Explaining negative test results
6. Your functional capacity
7. Overcoming the reason you were initially denied
8. Common examples of erroneous denials
9. SSA medical experts
10. SSA vocational experts
Enter your e-mail address:
You will receive the e-booklet instantly by e-mail, and each of the lessons will follow afterward by e-mail at the pace of about one a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.
We respect your privacy and will not share your e-mail address with anyone.
We hope you find our e-booklet helpful in understanding the Social Security Administration’s evaluation and appeal process.
Zager Fuchs, PC
New Jersey Social Security disability attorneys
P.O. Box 489
268 Broad Street
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701